Understanding high-touch events
AMR International has released a new White Paper on understanding high-touch events, which should be essential reading for any event organisers or private equity investors seeking new investment opportunities.
High-touch events are intimate get-togethers of executives and industry leaders for networking and sharing of ideas. Although these are a small portion of the broader events market, they present an attractive investment opportunity due to their strong growth outlook and high profit margins, with low capital requirements.
To better understand high-touch events, the white paper covers:
- The key priorities for providing value for attendees
- Defines the attendee mix
- The business model – with a mix of revenue from sponsors and attendees
- Sustainability compared to other media formats
- Investment considerations
- Acquisition and industry risks
If you have any further questions, please contact Denzil Rankine – firstname.lastname@example.org
To download a copy of this white paper, please provide us with your contact details by filling in the form below.