Fashion and textiles tradeshows are a growing business globally
With rising consumer confidence and disposable incomes, the fashion sector remains a growing business globally. Fashion and textiles tradeshows are positioned to address different parts of the value chain. They remain an important, highly transactional channel but face increasing challenge from alternative B2B sales channels such as showrooms and online, and the gradual consolidation of their exhibitor and visitor bases
Sector Globex provides insight into:
- Sector size and growth by region and country (largest mature and emerging markets)
- Underlying market and exhibitions market drivers and trends, growth forecast by country; upcoming small high growth markets
- Value chain, exhibitor and visitor universe, major structural developments, changes to event formats and cyclicality
- Top events and organisers, KPI development and market shares, latest strategic initiatives, new launches, etc.
Supports strategic planning
- Do we operate in high growth sectors / markets? Where shall we go next?
- Where is growth coming from? What are the drivers?
- Do we need to change our events to adapt to latest market developments?
Essential reading for:
- CEOs, MDs
- M&A and Corporate Development teams
- Group Exhibition Directors, Show Directors
- Group marketers, Divisional marketers