Register / sign-in today
The 11th edition of Globex – the global exhibition organising market: assessment and forecast to 2023 – is now available to purchase online.
Who is Globex for?
Globex is essential reading for all participants in the global exhibition industry. This includes organisers, private equity and corporate investors, exhibition venues, service providers, industry associations and regulators.
Globex is the only resource of its kind that provides in-depth trends analysis, granular volume and price data, plus 5-year forecasts on 20* mature and emerging countries.
What can you expect?
Developed using AMR’s deep expertise and research capabilities, Globex provides:
- 5-year forecasts, price and volume on 20* mature and emerging markets
- Full geographic market profiles
- Growth strategies of leading international and local organisers
- Latest M&A activity and analysis
- Major industry trends such as the increased importance of data and digital tools
- Latest KPI data on organiser and top exhibitions performance in each country
Globex 2019 comprises:
- A comprehensive 80-page executive summary
- A 400-page individual country analysis, covering each of the 20* emerging and mature markets
- Downloadable excel data sheets
Each country chapter contains:
- Market size and forecast
- Visitor and exhibitor dynamic
- Sector split
- Competitive dynamic
- Appendix (venue map, top 20 show KPIs and key organiser profiles)
For a content breakdown, please refer to the Globex – Table of Contents
“Globex is the bible for the events industry.”
“If you want to understand the global exhibition industry in nuanced detail, there is only one place to go: AMR’s Globex report.”
Chief Executive, Global Exhibitions Division
*The 20 markets featured in Globex include: US, China, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Brazil, the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC), Russia, Hong Kong, Turkey, Mexico, India, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Macau and the Philippines.
For further information contact: