The eighth edition of Globex – the exhibition industry’s definitive dataset and forecast – is now available to purchase online.
Who is it for?
Globex 2016 is essential reading for all participants in the global exhibitions industry. This includes organisers, private equity, corporate investors, exhibition venue and service providers, other industry associations and regulators.
What you can expect
Developed using AMR’s deep expertise and research capabilities, Globex 2016 provides in-depth trends analysis, granular volume and price data, and 5-year forecasts on 14* mature and emerging countries.
New this year: a dedicated chapter on the fast growing Indonesian market.
- 5-year forecasts on 14* mature and emerging markets
- Full geographic market profiles
- Growth strategies of leading international organisers
- Latest M&A activity and analysis
- Major industry trends such as the increased importance of data and digital tools
- Latest KPI data on organiser and top exhibitions performance in each country
- A comprehensive 70-page executive summary
- A 350-page individual country report covering each of the 14* emerging and mature markets
- Downloadable excel data sheets so you have instant access to all the numbers behind the charts
“If you want to understand the global exhibition industry in nuanced detail, there is only one place to go: AMR’s Globex report.”
Chief Executive, Global Exhibitions Division