AMR designed the five year growth strategy for a major international manufacturer of pneumatic and fluid control technologies
Client and project overview
AMR’s client is a major international manufacturer of pneumatic and fluid control technologies. The client asked for support in assessing and revising its ambitious plan for growing the business
- How well positioned is the business today and what are its current capabilities?
- Where will growth initiatives take the business and what is the gap with the five year goal?
- What actions need to be taken to bridge the gap and where are any potential capability shortfalls?
Highlights of AMR methodology
- Series of workshops with business units to challenge current thinking
- Benchmarking of key competitors, including their R&D strategies
- Targeted customer interviews to assess their needs and the capabilities of the company
- AMR defined a step change programme and recommended additional technology investments, additional growth initiatives in emerging markets and specific M&A activities that would allow the company to reach its ambitious five year goal