AMR developed a comprehensive go-to-market strategy for a legal voice software provider targeting small law firms in the US
Client and project overview
- AMR was engaged by a provider of legal voice-productivity software to develop a strategy to target the US small law firm market Key questions
- How is software currently used by lawyers to increase productivity, and what unmet needs exist?
- Is there an attractive opportunity to serve the small law firm market?
- How can the client best serve the needs of the market, and what product(s) and channel strategy would prove successful?
Highlights of AMR methodology
- AMR supplemented a large-scale, online survey of around 10,000 lawyers in small law firms with in-depth discussions with with lawyers, adjacent software vendors and re-sellers
- We built a deep understanding of user needs and buying behaviour by law firm sub-segment
- AMR’s work enabled its client to reconfigure its software offering to respond to the unmet needs of US small law firm users
- The client entered the market with a high level of confidence that it had the right strategy to grow a successful US business. Since implementation, the client’s US business has experienced strong growth