AMR supported the acquisition of a technology led marketing services provider through rigorous modelling and market analysis
Client and project overview
AMR was engaged by a top-five event organiser to help develop a digital strategy for its construction shows portfolio
- How can the organiser’s exhibitor and visitor data be harnessed to develop new business information products?
- What is their revenue and new product potential?
- What are the key capability gaps and how can these be closed?
Highlights of AMR methodology
- Segmented exhibitor and visitor base to identify key exhibitor and visitor communities
- Mapped exhibitor and visitor workflows and information needs
- Researched business information products that can address these needs
- Run management workshops to identify key capability gaps and brainstorm ways of closing these
- AMR’s work identified customer readiness for a range of digital business information products
- For the key products AMR suggested a revenue model, indicative pricing opportunity and go-to-market strategy
- We identified key capability gaps incl. data skills and opportunities to partner or acquire new capabilities and quantified total revenue