Who we are
AMR International is a boutique strategy consulting firm consistently delivering value to its clients – for over 25 years. In this time, we have worked on 2000+ projects, with our feet on-the-ground in more than 40 countries.
What we do
Our work is always tailored to the specific needs of our clients; it is pragmatic and practical. We also support value creation in a wide range of organisations, ranging from multinational corporations and private companies through to associations, investment banks and private equity funds.
At AMR, we have deep expertise in our chosen sectors – Technology, Information and Events.
- Technology – We help our clients capture sources of value in smart industrials, software and life sciences. AMR also has a multi-disciplinary team, including scientists and engineers, to combine technical knowledge with strategic vision
- Information – We are proud to serve the world’s leading information providers, and their investors, as data transforms the global economy
- Events – AMR is a world leader in strategy consulting to the events and exhibitions industry. Our unparalleled expertise enables us to act as a guide to the industry’s transformation
At AMR, we are proud of our people who are experienced, committed to excellence, and trained at elite institutions. We draw strength from their diverse heritage and impressive array of linguistic skills. AMR’s global staffing pool operate from offices in London, New York, Paris and New Delhi.
AMR has a reputation for delivering practical results and being straightforward to work with. Our clients trust us to give them clear answers to essential questions that unlock value creation.
Plus, each of AMR’s partners are actively involved in projects. They support our teams and advise clients on growth strategy and performance improvement.
We are proud of our reputation for being:
Rigorous yet flexible
- AMR do not have a “cookie-cutter” approach to solving problems. We we welcome revisions that drive the result
- We use the widest range of techniques, research and customer insight methodologies to deliver the best outcomes. These range from advanced data analytics through to mass surveys, focus groups, depth interviews and workshops
Collaborative and supportive
- To achieve the best results, we welcome client members on our project teams
- When helpful, we spend extended periods on-site. This enables us to be on-the-ground working closely with clients
- To maintain focus and allow for course corrections, we always timetable frequent update sessions and feedback loops
Unbiased, offering opinions when it counts
- Our strategies and solutions are always tailored to each specific context
- We listen to the needs of our clients, their situations, their customers and their markets
- AMR is prepared to offer opinions, based on our expertise and experience
How can we help you? To discuss how our strategy consulting can support your business needs, please contact one of the AMR team.